There are so many different paths that Remnant 2 can take. Each path opens up different missions, weapons, armor, and mods. The chance of getting any roll on your maps and dungeons is completely random, and playing through each level only once will only open a fraction of the available goodies. If you have come across the Council Chamber mission in Losomn, you will need to discover who is guilty of killing the king in Remnant 2. There is little to explain how this is done. However, because I am incredibly smart and handsome, I figured it out.
Discovering the guilty party in the Council Chamber in Remnant 2
Once the fairies have given you the mission to find out who killed the king, you need to head into the mirrored world of the Council Chamber. Search the area for a glowing black door that will lead you to the mirror world.
- Locate the Council Chamber in the mirrored world and kill all the enemies within.
- Head to the pillars around the area and remove the tablets that sit at the bottom of them all.
- Look at your feet. You will notice that there is the same layout as the Council Chamber you’re in. However, the tablets are still in the pillars.
- Put the tablets back in the pillars to match the ones in the mirrored Council Chamber.
- This will open the door behind the pillars in which you will find the answer to the guilty Council Chamber member in Remnant 2.
- Head to the statue at the end of the newly opened door in the Council Chamber. Then, climb up the back of it and remove the Assassin’s Dagger from its neck.
- Here lies the answer to who is guilty in the Council Chamber in Remnant 2.
- Inspect the Assassin’s Dagger in your inventory. Underneath, you will notice a symbol. This corresponds to a conversation cue when you return to the original world.
- This will solve the mystery of the guilty culprit in the Council Chamber in Remnant 2.
Rewards for discovering the guilty fairy
Completing this quest will award you with the Ornate Blade. It isn’t anything special but looks great.