Modern Warfare 3 is running a promotion with Little Caesars which allows you to get pizza in real life and Charms, Emblems, and a Little Caesars operator in Modern Warfare 3. Here is everything you need to know about the Modern Warfare 3 Little Caesars rewards.
All Modern Warfare 3 Little Caesars rewards and how to get them
I’m irrationally hyped for the Little Caesars operator. Let’s cut right to the chase — here are all the MW3 Little Caesars rewards:
- First Receipt
- Skull Pizza Weapon Charm
- Hot-N-Ready Emblem
- Hot-N-Ready Calling Card
- Double XP Token
- Entry to sweepstakes giveaway
- Second Receipt
- Hot-N-Ready Little Caesars operator skin
Note that this Modern Warfare 3 Little Caesars promotion is only available for the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
To unlock all the MW3 Little Caesars rewards, you need to use a Little Caesars receipt that is at least over $3 USD. One receipt gets you the first five prizes while a second receipt unlocks the Little Caesars operator.
Here are the steps you need to follow to unlock the Modern Warfare 3 Little Caesars rewards:
- Get at least a $3 USD / $4.99 CAD / $35 MXN Little Caesars receipt.
- Head to the Call of Duty x Little Caesars page.
- Create an account.
- Link your Activision account with Little Caesars and on your preferred Call of Duty platforms.
- Enter the receipt code on the Call of Duty x Little Caesars page.
- Unlock your Little Caesars items in Modern Warfare 3 on November 10.
- Redeem another receipt to unlock the Little Caesars Operator skin.
When does the Modern Warfare 3 Little Caesars rewards promotion end?
According to the Call of Duty Little Caesars website, this promotion ends on January 31, 2024. It turns out you have a lot of time to enjoy the Modern Warfare 3 Little Caesars rewards.
Aside from the confirmed rewards you get when completing the Little Caesars requirements, you’ll also automatically enter a Call of Duty Sweepstakes which features 5,075 prizes. These will be distributed among eight Entry Periods. If you want more info, check out the site.