After a couple of weeks of select testing EA are ready to open up the Battlefield: Hardline beta test.
An update on the Battlefield Blog announces that there’s now instant access to the Battlefield: Hardline beta test for all PC gamers. All you need to do is head the Beta sign-up page and enter your details and there’s also bonus rewards for anyone who takes part in the testing process.
Battlefield Hardline Beta Rewards
Just for signing up you’ll receive:
– Instant Access into the Battlefield Hardline beta for PC (when selecting PC as your platform)
– Weapon camo/skin in Battlefield Hardline
– Weapon sight in Battlefield Hardline
– Additional Battlefield Hardline content
– Unique dog tag in Battlefield 4
Note: The Battlefield Hardline gear will be available when the game releases on October 21, 2014. The Battlefield 4 unique dog tag will be available in the game next month.
Those freebies not enough for you? We got you covered.
Battlefield Hardline Beta Challenges
– Reach Rank 10, Get a Special Battlepack at Launch: Score a special Battlepack in the retail launch of Battlefield Hardline by reaching rank 10 during the beta. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.)
– Enable Facebook Sharing, Get $1K In-Game Cash: Enable Facebook Sharing when firing up Battlefield Hardline or through the in-game Options and land yourself $1K in-game cash to spend on additional weapons and gadgets. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.)Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.