The promising looking JRPG Legrand Legacy from Indonesian developer Semisoft now had a Kickstarter campaign.
The development team is looking to raise £85,000 over the next month to help them push the development forward. The good news is there is actually a playable pre-alpha prologue which potential backers can take for a spin..
Legrand Legacy is promising everything JRPG fans would expect including:
- A fully immersive JRPG experience with a rich storyline, great graphics, and an immersive original soundtrack
- Coming to PC via Steam once funded.
- 3D models and original assets come together with stylized and gorgeous hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Turn-based combat and tactical war scenes that will test not only your skill but also your wits and keep you on your toes
- Recruit NPCs to revamp your Headquarters
- Fully rendered 3D cinematics
Give the pitch video a watch and if you like it try the prologue. If you like that, then chip in some cash.Related to this article