The promising looking JRPG Legrand Legacy from Indonesian developer Semisoft now had a Kickstarter campaign.
The development team is looking to raise £85,000 over the next month to help them push the development forward. The good news is there is actually a playable pre-alpha prologue which potential backers can take for a spin..
Legrand Legacy is promising everything JRPG fans would expect including:
- A fully immersive JRPG experience with a rich storyline, great graphics, and an immersive original soundtrack
- Coming to PC via Steam once funded.
- 3D models and original assets come together with stylized and gorgeous hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Turn-based combat and tactical war scenes that will test not only your skill but also your wits and keep you on your toes
- Recruit NPCs to revamp your Headquarters
- Fully rendered 3D cinematics
Give the pitch video a watch and if you like it try the prologue. If you like that, then chip in some cash.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.