If you’re looking for a new general aviation aircraft for X-Plane 11 that’s a great all-rounder, then check out the recently-released Socata TB-10 and TB-20 Trinidad models from JustFlight.
Both variants of the TB can serve as useful lightweight aircraft for either VFR short hops or IFR long hauls. They’re capable of flying long distance, have a high cruise speed (120 to 150 knots) and can take off and land on both normal and grass runways. Here’s a rundown of the add-on features:
- Accurately modeled TB-10 Tobago and TB-20 Trinidad, built using real-world aircraft plans
- Numerous animations including passenger doors, baggage door, cockpit window, sun visors, oil cover and dipstick, engine access door, TKS fluid door and NACA ducts
- Ground equipment including chocks, pitot cover, engine intake covers and tie-downs
- 4096 x 4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism
- Detailed normal mapping for down-to-the-rivet precision of aircraft features
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from TB20 pilots
- Authentic sound set, generated using X-Plane’s state-of-the-art FMOD sound system
- Custom sounds for switches, doors, warnings and more, featuring accurate location placement of sounds in the stereo spectrum, 3D audio effects, atmospheric effects, adaptive Doppler, exterior sounds spill in when window or door(s) are opened, different sound characteristics depending on viewing angle etc.
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data
- PSD Paint Kit included so you can create your own paint schemes
- Dedicated pop-up window for sound mixing, allowing for individual adjustment of the volume of exterior sounds, in-cockpit sounds, and various effects
- Custom weight and balance manager window