Gazillion go Avengers mad with this latest content update which includes a new playable character.
With the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron movie about to hit the cinema, Gazillion has released a stack of new content for their ARPG. The update is heavily Avengers focuses and includes new costumes, a new Avengers: Age of Ultron Game Mode where players team up to take on Ultron Sentries, random Ultron attack events and more.
As far as characters are concerned, the 47th character has now been added to the game and players can now play as Vision. With Blood Witch also appearing in the upcoming movie, she has ben tweaked with powers being redesigned, Hawkeye and Black Widow get some new toys to play with too.
- Play All Game Content as Six Core Avengers characters for FREE: At no cost, experience the entirety of in-game content as Iron Man (his first time as playable for free), Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye.
- Behold… The Vision! Vision joins as Marvel Heroes 2015’s 47th playable character.
- Nine Movie-Inspired Costumes: Captain America, Iron Man Mk 43, Iron Man Hulkbuster, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Vision and Scarlet Witch.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Game Mode: Designed for advanced players. Team up in groups to defend the citizens of New York from waves of Ultron Sentries attacking Central Park, then take on Ultron himself at the ruins of the Avengers Mansion.
- Ultron Attacks! Random Events: Ultron Sentries appear throughout normal game modes, allowing players of all skill levels to experience action inspired by Avengers: Age of Ultron at any point during gameplay.
- Quicksilver Team-Up: Quicksilver fights alongside you, taking out enemies with his blazing speed via a newly revamped Team-Up system.
- Scarlet Witch Full Design Review: Many of her powers and mechanics have been redesigned, including new movie-inspired abilities and the addition of an extra-devastating Ultimate Power.
- Hawkeye/Black Widow Mini-Design Reviews: Hawkeye receives his 9-shot rapid fire speed loader thanks to his new quiver, and Black Widow gains new stun batons.
- Play as an Avenger, Get an Experience Points Boost: Just like it sounds
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.