Blade has the Bare Fangs Legendary Challenge in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. This gets unlocked once you’ve built the Armory and you’ve maxed out his Friendship Level. You can then start a solo encounter that’s more akin to a puzzle, which eventually rewards his Legendary Card. Here’s our Marvel’s Midnight Suns Blade Legendary Challenge guide to help you complete Bare Fangs for the Glaive ability.
Note: For more information, check out our Marvel’s Midnight Suns guides and features hub. Likewise, you can take a look at our main guide regarding Legendary Challenges/Cards.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns Blade Bare Fangs Legendary Challenge guide – Glaive Legendary Card
When you start the Blade Bare Fangs Legendary Challenge in Marvel’s Midnight Suns, you’ll see three Whisper mobs. There are two weak enemies to the left and right, and the head honcho with the Glaive card is in the middle.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Use Quick Strike -> Relentless on the mob to your right to kill it. Then, cast Make ’em Bleed.
- Use both Strike chains on the middle and left side targets. Continue by slicing the middle target with all four hits of Daywalker.
- Take out the enemy to your left with Quick Strike.
- Cast Reaper to finish off your main foe.
- It’s imperative that you do the above steps in order. Otherwise, the Bleed debuff might not get fully applied to the middle mob, which means it won’t get killed by the Reaper attack.
In any case, you should now have Blade’s Glaive Legendary Card. Break the crystal with it, and you’ll be done with this challenge. This ability, once upgraded, has the following perks: AoE damage and +2 Bleed application; increased damage if the target already has Bleed; Exhaust.
As you can see, this is a quick and easy way to do a bit of DPS, while also ensuring that targets that are clustered together get afflicted with the Bleed debuff. You can follow this up with your other attacks that have a bonus against debilitated foes.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is available via Steam.