Marvel’s Midnight Suns combines collectible card game mechanics and turn-based tactical battles, all with some of your favorite superheroes. As you take on the forces of Lilith, you’ll find more allies, unlock legendary abilities, and discover secrets in unexpected places. Here’s our Marvel’s Midnight Suns guides and features hub to help you with card combat mechanics, character skills, boss fights, and more.
Note: We’ll add more articles to our Marvel’s Midnight Suns guides and features hub soon, so stay tuned.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns guides and features hub
Official review – With a robust CCG system, a plethora of heroes, and a hub to explore, Marvel’s Midnight Suns can be a surprise treat for fans. Still, will it be worth your while?
Starter guides and general mechanics – Learn about some of the basics when playing the game.
- How to use Photo Mode
- Gloss, XP, and difficulty
- Cosmetics and customization
- Hunter suits and passives
- Hunter Light and Dark Alignment
- Best heroes for each role
- Best team comps
- Research, Artifacts, and Techs
- Hero Ops
- How to interrogate enemies
- THREAT Room leveling
Card combat and upgrades – We’ve got all the info you need regarding tactical combat and card upgrades.
- Combat guide
- How to get more cards
- Card crafting and upgrades
- Card mods and extra perks
- How to get Essence
- How to get Blueprints
- Hero Combo Cards
- How to unlock Legendary Challenges
Superheroes and abilities – Take a look at the skills and challenges guides for each hero in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. For DLC-related guides, you can find them further down this page.
- Iron Man
- Doctor Strange
- Captain Marvel
- Nico Minoru
- Ghost Rider
- Captain America
- Scarlet Witch
Friendship Levels – You can buddy up with your teammates in certain activities or by giving them gifts.
- How to increase Friendship XP and Level
- Best gifts for each hero
- Best Hangouts for each hero
- Havens guide
Abbey Grounds hub – The hub isn’t just a screen or a set of panels, but a fully explorable locale that holds a lot of secrets. The particular narrative arc concerns the Hunter, Caretaker, and Agatha Harkness.
- Narrative arc puzzles:
- Oyster Mushroom and Wolfsbane locations
- Should you tell Magik about the party?
- Standing Stones Puzzle and Legendary Chests
- Tarot Card locations
- Caretaker’s Journal Pages
- Bones of the Dead
Progression and boss fights – And, of course, the campaign itself will take several hours to complete, and you’ll go up against several bosses.
- Fallen Venom
- Fallen Sabretooth
- Fallen Scarlet Witch
- Dread Maiden
- Fallen Hulk
- New Game+ Mode
DLC #1: Deadpool – Break the fourth wall, and your opponents’ bones, too, as the Merc with a Mouth.
- How to start the Deadpool DLC
- How to fix the missing/invisible Deadpool bug
- Best abilities/build
- Best teammates and team comps
- Legendary Challenge
- Best Hangouts/gifts
- Outfits and cosmetics
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is available via Steam.