Marvel’s Midnight Suns can have quite a grind, especially when you consider all the encounters you’ll partake in. Still, there are a few more that are waiting for you, and these unlock some amazing boosts. Here’s our Marvel’s Midnight Suns guide to help you get Legendary Cards from Challenge Missions in the Armory.
Note: For more information, check out our Marvel’s Midnight Suns guides and features hub.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns guide – How to get Legendary Cards from Challenge Missions in the Armory
To unlock Legendary Cards from Challenge Missions in Marvel’s Midnight Suns, you’ll first need to finish the Forged in Hellfire research:
- Acquire artifacts from missions and decrypt them in the Forge until you hit Research Rank 4.
- While doing this, make sure you also complete four missions with Ghost Rider in your squad. Story missions and side missions count toward this tally. I believe Magik’s Reinforcement ability works, too, if you can manage to randomly summon Ghost Rider, that is.
- The Forged in Hellfire option will become available in your tech panel, so go ahead and research that.
- Check the Forge Upgrades tab and pay 175 credits so it can be constructed.
With all the above steps completed, you’ll unlock the Armory Challenge Missions for Legendary Cards and Legendary Suits in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. You should see the Challenge tab in the Forge menu, as well as the encounters that are available. Unlike most battles you’ve experienced where you’re fighting as a group, these are akin to solo puzzles with a specific set of abilities that need to be used:
- The Hunter’s quest is automatically unlocked upon construction. This gives you the Hunter’s Bladestorm Legendary Card.
- The Hunter also has two other Legendary Cards that can be yours. They’re tied to the game’s Light and Dark Alignment mechanic.
- Most squadmates’ quests will only become available once you reach the maximum Friendship Level with them. You can check the pages below for their respective bouts:
- Iron Man – Hellfire Beam
- Doctor Strange – Seven Suns of Cinnibus
- Captain Marvel – Supernova
- Captain America – Shield Charge
- Magik – Darkchylde
- Nico Minoru – Crack the Sky
- Blade – Glaive
- Ghost Rider – Penance Stare
- Spider-Man – Infernal Spider
- Wolverine – Midnight Special
- Scarlet Witch – No More
- Hulk – Worldbreaker
- Deadpool (DLC) – Burning Sensation
- Venom (DLC) – Assimilation
Note: The Armory Challenge Missions in Marvel’s Midnight Suns provide your first copy of the aforementioned Legendary Cards. However, you can also craft duplicates and make upgraded versions. Once they’re upgraded (+ sign), you can opt to apply mods and perks as well. Be forewarned that each mod reroll will cost a Legendary Blueprint, too.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is available via Steam.