After you complete the DLC mission to unlock Venom in Marvel’s Midnight Suns, he’ll end up joining your roster. Right from the get-go, he should have some new costumes that can be worn, and several others can be obtained as you progress. Here’s our guide to help you unlock all Venom cosmetics and outfits in Marvel’s Midnight Suns.
Note: For more information, check out our Marvel’s Midnight Suns guides and features hub.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns guide – How to unlock all Venom cosmetics and outfits
Venom combat outfits
The Marvel’s Midnight Suns Venom cosmetics and combat outfits are likely enticing, given that they change the character’s appearance in battles. Here’s how you can get them:
- Default – Automatically available; some color palettes may need to be unlocked.
- Anti-Venom – Automatically available as it’s part of the DLC; color palettes can be purchased using gloss.
- Fallen Venom – This is Venom’s campaign boss character model; automatically available as it’s part of the DLC; color palettes can be purchased using gloss.
- Midnight Sun – Requires completion of Venom’s Legendary Challenge.
Venom casual outfits and swimwear
Compared to combat attires, you’re gonna have to put in the extra hours if you want to unlock all Venom cosmetics and casual outfits in Marvel’s Midnight Suns:
- Default Abbey outfit and swimwear – You’ll only have these at the start.
- Additional attires and color palettes – Others can be obtained using the following methods:
- Opening Arcane Chests in the Abbey Grounds – For the sake of clarity, Arcane Chests can be reopened after some time passes. Venom cosmetics aren’t always guaranteed. If you still don’t have certain cosmetics or color palettes for other characters, then those will be part of the loot pool.
- Friendship Level increases.
- Completing a Hangout or Haven activity.
Related: Choose the best gifts and best Hangout activities for Venom if you want to boost his Friendship Level further.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is available via Steam.