THQ Nordic will soon be releasing a new entry in the MX vs. ATV series—All Out. This new off-road racer features a variety of different race modes and allows players to drive ATVs, MX bikes and UTVs to explore open-world environments. Take part in Nationals, Opencross, Supercross, Waypoint and Tag events. Here’s a rundown of the features:
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online modes!
- Various competition modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Insane stunt system that tests your limits in freestyle mode!
- Your own private compound that you can turn into a showroom for all of your customized vehicles!
- Vehicle tuning and upgrades with original performance parts!
- Rider style! Choose gear from numerous companies or compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world!
A sweet gameplay trailer has also been uploaded:
MX vs. ATV All Out will be speeding onto PC, PS4 and Xbox One on March 27th. You can pre-order the game right now for $49.99. If you pre-order digitally, you’ll get access to the game four days early (March 23rd).
[VIA]Related to this article