MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore has surfaced onto Steam Early Access.
Nordic Games has picked up Rainbow Studios as developer, as they are hoping to get the game ready for release by summer of this year.
This is what the game has now:
- Single and multiplayer mode
- 4 tracks with high-res textures (we plan to add new tracks monthly)
- 6 vehicles (2 x 125cc bikes, 2 x 250cc bikes, 2 x 250cc ATVs)
- Upgrade parts for all vehicles
- More than 60 official riders
Upon release, the price will change to reflect the amount of content. This is what the final product will have:
Over 30 Tracks – Including challenging Supercross tracks and bonus outdoor tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
Updated high-res textures and models
Career mode with 5 series including an Alive series (250 East, 250 West, 450 MX, 450 ATV, 450 MX vs. ATV)
More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Over 60 professional riders licensed to race against
- New improved physics and control system including reinterpreting the fan favorite “pre-load” from classic MX vs. ATV games
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Free ride mode for racing without boundaries
- New and updated sound effects
Are you an MS vs ATV fan? You can buy Early Access here.