Saber Interactive has pushed out a new update to the recently-released NBA Playgrounds.
The game launched in a pretty good state, but there were a few improvements made with this patch. Here are the notes:
- Adjusted: Now when the time of the match reaches zero and the ball is still in the air the match won’t end until the shot is resolved (either by scoring or failing).
- Adjusted: The penalization received from disconnecting from matches has been increased. Now the user loses more ELO points and the progressions grows faster.
- Fixed: Some issues related to the random selection of players and the rule that prevents to pick two repeated players.
- Fixed: Some players of Legendary and Epic rarity didn’t have the proper background.
- Fixed: Loading screens with control scheme and the explanation for the shot meter weren’t rotating properly.
- Fixed: Some commentator lines that were triggered in the wrong time.
You can go ahead and download it right now.