Electronic Arts has released a new patch for the buggy PC version of Need for Speed: Hot Persuit.
Patch v1.020 addresses offers bug fixes, performance improvements and three new cars.
Among the updates, it includes:-
– Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
– Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
– Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
– Player car engine audio volume too low.
– Some issues with CPU performance.
– Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen
The three free cars added are the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.
Once the patch is installed, however, you’ll only be able to play online against other players who have installed it, but you will still get Autolog updates from all other players.
To download the patch, click.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.