The Need for Speed franchise has spanned generations of gaming consoles. The latest installment, Need for Speed Rivals brought a top-tier racer on prior-gen consoles, including the Nintendo Wii U. This time around the ‘Complete Edition‘ will house all downloadable content packs and hit the streets October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe.
Sorry Nintendo fans, the Wii U is not inclusive of the re-release with content packs.
Here are the following content packs slated for the release:
- Ferrari Edition Special Complete Pack – Includes both Cop and Racer versions of these extreme machines – The Ferrari F40 and the Ferrari F50.
- Simply Jaguar Complete Pack – Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the Jaguar C-X75, the most advanced Jaguar ever created, and the Jaguar XJ220 – the world’s first Hypercar.
- Concept Lamborghini Complete Pack – Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the astonishing Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo and the stunning Lamborghini Miura Concept.
- The Koenigsegg Agera One – The Koenigsegg One:1 is in a category of its own. It´s not a Supercar, not a Hypercar…It´s a One:1. The name refers to the almost impossible and highly sought-after ratio of one horsepower per kilogram.
- Complete Movie Pack – Includes Cop and Racer versions of the GTA Spano; and Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. Plus, the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 722 Edition as a Cop and the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Roadster 722 S as a Racer.
- Loaded Garage Pack – Complete your vehicle collection with the Loaded Garage Pack which includes the Ultimate Cop Pack, Ultimate Racer Pack, Premium Livery Pack, Classic Muscle Livery, Track Day Livery, VIP Matte Kit Livery and Digital Revolution Livery.
Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition will release on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It will release for prior-gen consoles, the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The PC will also see a release via Origin. There is no announced Nintendo Wii U version of the game.