The latest round of Nvidia drivers, the 344.48 WHQL, have now been released with new game optimisations and more.
These new GeForce Game Ready Drivers aim to improve your experience in a few recent and popular titles. Highlighted in this update specifically are Lords of the Fallen, Civilization: Beyond Earth, and Elite: Dangerous. The driver also adds support for Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR) on Fermi and Kepler GeForce GTX 500, 600 and 700 Series desktop graphics cards. This means gamers can benefit from the downscaling tech giving clearer images at 1080p. Nvidia explains:
How it works is simple: compatible games are rendered at a higher, more detailed resolution, and the image is intelligently shrunk back down to the resolution of your monitor using a custom-made filter, giving you up to 4K-quality graphics on your screen.
These new “Game Ready” drivers will benefit GeForce GTX 400, 500, 600, 700 and 900 Series GeForce GTX graphics cards.
For SLI users there’s also new profiles.
- Elite Dangerous – Added SLI profile
- Escape Dead Island – Added SLI profile
- Lichdom: Battlemage – Added SLI profile
- Lords of the Fallen – Added SLI profile
- MechWarrior Online – DirectX 11 Added SLI profile
- Monster Hunter Online Benchmark – Added SLI profile
- Ryse: Son of Rome – Added SLI profile
- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition – Added SLI profile
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter – Added SLI profile