LawBreakers developer Boss Key announced the next round of the closed alpha will be from July 9 at 9 am PT to July 10 at 9 pm PT. This round of the alpha will see Promenade, a map debuted at E3, as well as the accompanying game mode “Overcharge”.
Along with the new game mode, Boss Key has changed quite a bit of the “feel” in the game based on community feedback. Here is what they’ve changed:
· Titan base speed increased from 700 to 800
· Enforcer base speed increased from 700 to 800
· Vanguard base speed increased from 800 to 850
· Assassin base speed increased from 800 to 900
· Health stations ramp up over time, gaining 10 bonus healing each tick
· Romerus charged shot damage per projectile reduced from 35 to 30
· Romerus ideal damage range reduced from 25 to 20 units
· Self-damage multiplier with the rocket launcher reduced from 75% to 50%
Boss Key decided on these changes based on community feedback, a process that they covered in the sixth developer diary for the game (which you can find below).
The alpha is closed, but Boss Key has been giving away quite a few keys. To find out how you can get yourself a key, head over here.