This past couple of months we’ve seen a flurry of new graphics cards and Nvidia has now revealed their new Titan X beast.
If you thought the new 1080 was the card to have then think again, the new Titan X is quite something but it’s also very expensive coming in at a whopping $1200.00. So what do you get for the money?
- 11 TFLOPS FP32
- 44 TOPS INT8 (new deep learning inferencing instruction)
- 12B transistors
- 3,584 CUDA cores at 1.53GHz (versus 3,072 cores at 1.08GHz in previous TITAN X)
- Up to 60% faster performance than previous TITAN X
- High performance engineering for maximum overclocking
- 12 GB of GDDR5X memory (480 GB/s)
The new card will be available from 2 August if you dare part with the cash. If you want more over everything, then this is the card to own.