This past couple of months we’ve seen a flurry of new graphics cards and Nvidia has now revealed their new Titan X beast.
If you thought the new 1080 was the card to have then think again, the new Titan X is quite something but it’s also very expensive coming in at a whopping $1200.00. So what do you get for the money?
- 11 TFLOPS FP32
- 44 TOPS INT8 (new deep learning inferencing instruction)
- 12B transistors
- 3,584 CUDA cores at 1.53GHz (versus 3,072 cores at 1.08GHz in previous TITAN X)
- Up to 60% faster performance than previous TITAN X
- High performance engineering for maximum overclocking
- 12 GB of GDDR5X memory (480 GB/s)
The new card will be available from 2 August if you dare part with the cash. If you want more over everything, then this is the card to own.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.