Octopath Traveler 2 is the sequel to Square Enix’s popular JRPG released in 2019. It offers eight different playable characters for players to forge their own journey, each with their own story, skills, and personality. With over 60 hours of story to play through, there’s plenty for you to get stuck into as you immerse yourselves in the world of Solistia. This is our guides and features hub that will help you on your journey through Octopath Traveler 2.
Octopath Traveler 2 guides and features hub
General tips and tricks
These guides cover any general tips and tricks for getting the most out of your time playing Octopath Traveler 2. Be it guides to optimize your party or where to find useful items and services, you’ll find them here.
- How to buy a boat – You’ll need a boat to explore some of Octopath Traveler 2‘s most interesting quests and areas.
- How to farm Cait – Farming Cait and raking in both experience and Leaves has never been so easy.
- How to get to the Nameless Village – This mysterious village in the depths of Toto’haha can be tricky to find.
- How to unlock Armsmaster secret job – Become a one-man army with the help of the Armsmaster job.
This is our series of detailed guides covering the many side stories of Octopath Traveler 2. Those wanting to get the most out of this wonderful JRPG and its world will want to play all of them.
- How to complete The Traveler’s Bag side story – The tutorial side story that introduces how these optional quests work.
- How to complete A Young Girl’s Wish side story – Providing an unhealthy girl something to live for.
- How to complete Lighthouse Restoration side story – The lighthouse isn’t working and it’s up to you to fix it.
- How to complete The Fish Filcher side story – Someone is stealing this man’s fish and it’s got to stop.
- How to complete Traveler’s Lost and Found side story – A traveler has lost a precious item and won’t be able to live with himself if it isn’t returned.
- How to complete Waiting All Day and Night side story – A customer insists his friend isn’t showing up, but something isn’t quite right.
- How to complete Building Bridges side story – A small step to help beastling kind grow closer to humans.
- How to complete Culinary Cooking side story – A beastling chef has heard of a delicious human dish and they want you to find it.
- How to complete Pearl Hunt side story – This poor guy has lost his pearls and they are very important to him
- How to complete The Late Riser side story – The early morning wake-up call of a fisherman is a bit too much for this apprentice.
- How to complete Reaching for the Stars side story – This young girl dreams of a life beyond her village.
- How to complete Stolen Goods side story – We can’t overlook a dishonest merchant. Especially a dishonest merchant in Oresrush.
- How to complete Wanted: A Good Joke side story – Joe can’t get the girl he likes to laugh but his friends might be able to help.
Octopath Traveler 2 is available on Steam.