Despite the image leaked image earlier today, Blizard has continued the Overwatch Sombra ARG. 1 November was the date something was supposed to happen based on the update last week.
An attack on the evil corporation Lumerico’s website has now happened. Blizzard has obviously configured the real web server badly to make it look like all their fans that are hitting it are carrying out a DDOS attack.
If you want to continue to following it, because I have just about lost the will to live with all of this, just keep an eye on the Reddit thread which so has so far figured out the following:
- You must be logged into the MJimenez account on http://lumerico.mx with the credentials MJimenez/d0r*NuLw9
- Type “override” into the terminal window located at http://lumerico.mx/admin
- The answer to Favorite Movie is some like it bot
- The answer to Favorite Cookie Flavour is nuevas sabor delicias
- The answer to secret is OpenAnything1.1.0
- By typing “help” you can see a list of new commans
- There is a a file called payload, which requires an activation code to execute
- by displaying the html file (cat mnt/d_ilqh_nhb.html) the terminal shows a key that yet has to be decrypted
The event today was apparently coordinated between Blizzard and the Overwatch Discord group as a bit of “FUN” and “would not have led to solving the entire ARG”, says the Discord moderators.
Oh, and here’s that picture of the new character that was leaked earlier to save you a lot of hassle.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.