Pre-order customers on Steam can get a special discount now
BitComposer Games and Sproing have presented the fourth Intelligence Report for Panzer Tactics HD. This Intelligence Report covers tactical advancement on different types of terrains and under different weather patterns. Cunning tacticians will be able to make a clever move before the release of Panzer Tactics HD. Starting today until the 22nd of May hardcore strategists can pre-order the game and get a 20% discount on the full price of € 29,99 / $ 29,99 / £ 22,99.
The PC version of Panzer Tactics HD will be available on Steam (PC) as well as Gamersgate and Uplay on the 22nd of May for 29.99 € / 29.99 $ / 22.99 £.
At the same time the iPad version of Panzer Tactics HD will be released on the iTunes Store. The basic version contains the first of three campaigns and will be available for 7,99 € / 8,99 $ /5,99 £. The second and third campaign can be added through In-App purchases. Each additional expansion is available for 3,59 € / 3,99 $ / 2,49 £ or bundled for 5,99 € / 6, 99 $ / 4, 99 £.
- Three exciting single-player campaigns on the sides of the German Army, the Soviet Red Army and the Western Allied Forces.
- More than 30 nerve-wracking missions, including covert operations behind enemy lines.
- Over 150 different units at sea, on land and in the air.
- Thrilling tactical battles: Turn-based battles with great depth.
- More than 30 heroic officers that help motivate your units.
- Use different terrain, weather and the seasons to your advantage.
- Challenging battles: Each turn must be carefully considered and can be the deciding factor between victory and defeat.
- High replay value: Fight exciting battles in scenarios against the AI.