It’s new hero week for Paragon with the release of the drumming Orc Narbash and there’s a few game changes too.
This week there’s a couple of important changes. Thankfully Epic has finally made it so AFK players don’t have to be counted in a surrender vote, this was a frustration.
Towers have also been changed, the resistances on the Tier 1 towers and the health on Tier 2 towers has been reduced to shorten the match length. We’ll have to see how this affects the game but it could be interesting.
There’s also a new skin for Narbash who is looking ginger.
There are still issues Epic needs to address, the matchmaking is still atrocious. After a losing spell of seven games yesterday due to the fact I was being matched with players who were Level 2, and were literally playing their second game, I was losing my sh*it and had to stop playing. I don’t rage quit games but Paragon can really push my buttons at times 🙂
Anyway here’s your notes and we’ll be bringing you one of out new hero videos shortly taking a look at Narbash.
Paragon Release Notes – 30.1
- Removed invisible collision on one of the middle lane shadow pads.
- Orb Prime
- Reduced respawn timer from 10 minutes to 8 minutes.
- Reduce health from 20,000 to 17,000.
- Tier 1 Tower (Outer)
- Reduced base energy/physical resistance from 65 to 44.
- Tier 2 Tower (Inner)
- Reduced health from 2500 to 2100.
- Weekly Card Pack
- Ring of the Domina
- Drink the Spirits
- Fix for some audio issues when revealing cards.
- Added Ginger Jamz Narbash skin to in-game store.
- Bug Fix/Polish
- Fix for angle of some FX on weapon.
- Bug Fix/Polish
- Added spawn FX into draft lobby.
- AFK players no longer count toward surrender votes.
- Report a Player removed from escape menu.
- Data from Player Ratings observed to be more reliable.
- Fix for purchased skins showing original price as well as “owned.”
- Fixed a bug on PS4 where an error on missing store items would display on launch.
- Fix for some hitches occurring with skin portraits.
- Adjusted view distance scalability to improve performance on the Lowest and Low settings, as well as improving quality on the Epic setting.
- Fix for deck confirmation being unavailable if you attempt to select a deck outside of base.
- Fix for taskbar displaying over full screen window on Windows 10 with anniversary update.
AMD: Crimson 16.8.2 (Driver Version 16.30.2511.1001).
NVIDIA: Version 368.22 (Release Date: May 23, 2016)
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.