This morning at 9AM EDT Paragon will be updated to v24,1.
In this update Epic are finally balancing Murdock, he’s probably the most complained about unbalanced hero in the pool right now. The new Deck Builder 2.0 is also being updated with the return of filters and some changes to make linked and unlinked Upgrade Cards more prominent.
Ten new cards are also being added in this update and the jungle spawn timers for the red and blue orbs are being adjusted which should be interesting as it sounds like they won’t spawn so quickly. At the start of the game players more often than not go for these first before hitting the lanes. Epic has made the change to promote a ” healthier emphasis on laning during the early game”. The jungle is also getting a makeover soon so we look forward to that.
Don’t forget, you can enter to win a Paragon Early Acces key from us right here before the beta is expanded this weekend, which incidentally, is also a double XP weekend.
Paragon v.24.1 Release Notes
MAJOR FEATURES OR CHANGES
- Double XP during free weekend.
- Report Player v.1
- Button appears on in-game escape menu and in top-level as well, for access at the postgame scoreboard.
- Report will send us a screenshot, logs, and account info.
- Deck Builder Updates
- Filters have returned from the Shadowplane.
- Added stacking floating card support to the card shop.
- Added linked vs. unlinked indicators for cards in the card shop.
- Added a button that skips card linking and adds directly to deck.
- It’s called “Add Directly.”
- Red and Blue initial spawn times have been increased from 1:30 to 2:30. Intent is to curb the effect of the whole team getting Red/Blue then White camps right after.
- Revised Surrender logic.
- Players that leave and have voted are still considered when tallying votes. Players who left and did not vote are not.
- Added 10 new Cards:
- Thickblood (Green): costs 4 CP, gives 1.4 health regen / 0.3 mana regen. When bleeding gain Physical Armor.
- Quenching Scales (Green): costs 4 CP, gives 1.4 health regen / 0.3 mana regen. When burning gain Energy Armor.
- Combustion (Red): costs 3 CP, gives 2.5% Cooldown Reduction. When burning, increase Attack Speed and Movement Speed.
- Hemorrhage (Red): costs 3 CP, gives 2.5% Cooldown Reduction. When bleeding, increase Attack Speed and Physical Damage.
- Healer Token (Universal): costs 2 CP. Gives 2 Health Regen (2.8 regen).
- Health Token (Universal): costs 1 CP. Gives 1 point Max Health (100 Health).
- Strike Token (Universal): costs 1 CP. Gives 1 point Physical Damage (7.6 Damage).
- Cast Token (Universal): costs 1 CP, gives 1 point Energy Damage (7.6 Damage).
- Guard Token (Universal): costs 1 CP, gives 1 point Physical Armor (22 Armor).
- Barrier Token (Universal): costs 1 CP, gives 1 point Energy Armor (22 Armor).
Iggy & Scorch
- Ability tooltips descriptions fixed.
- Fixed a bug where Iggy & Scorch would pop back into their idle state at the very end of Recall.
- Fixed a bug where Iggy & Scorch’s Cooldown was reading 15 when it should be reading 1.
- Reduced Base Attack time from 1.5 to 1.2.
- Reduced Basic Attack Scaling from 1, 1.25, 1.5 to .8, 1, 1.2.
- Reduced Basic Attack Baselines from 50, 62, 74 to 40, 50, 59.
- Replay scoreboard has been fixed and should now show the correct match info.
- New Search Tab added to replays.
- Added searchable ReplayID for players to easily search for replays on the replay screen.
- Added additional toggle for HUD display. Press “H” on PC or “Triangle” on PS4 to activate.
- Default: All HUD on.
- Option 1: Only Player health on.
- Option 2: All HUD off.
- Added outlines to Heroes in the world during replays.
- Fix to prevent bunnyhopping exploit.
- Fix that allows all players to taunt, not just party leaders.
- Fix for being unable to select different regions.
- Fixed rejoin screen appearing if the match was aborted or if you leave a Solo vs. AI game.
- Network error message properly set to “Left match” if you quit from the menu, notification is more apparent that rejoin screen is not overtop.
- Fix for the PS4 occasionally being stuck loading on launch.
- Fix for being unable to whisper by directly interfacing with the chat box.
- Fix for being unable to press the “Cancel” button to stop a matchmaking search.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when searching for a match while solo.
- Fix for a crash that could happen when entering Shadowplane.
- Fixed an issue that would remove all cards from a saved deck.
- Fixed an issue where changes to your deck wouldn’t save.
- Fix for ward audio volume being too high.