The latest Paragon patch taking Epic’s MOBA to v.38.5 has been released.
The patch is now live and this one brings nerfs to both Yin and Serath. Yin drives me nuts in games and she did need to be dialed back somewhat. The Serath nerfs will be less popular however. The main points to take away from this week’s update are as follows:
Paragon v.38.5 Notes
- Polish and Bug Fixing
- “Proceed” emote now plays the correct audio.
- Reduced duration to 15s from 18s
- Health per level reduced to 71.1 from 76.8
- Attack speed per level reduced to 1.4 from 2.2
- Quelling Gale
- Reduced slow to 250/300/350 from 350/400/450
- Health per level reduced to 67.2 from 70
The rest of the patch notes cover loot crates and skins. Narbash also has a rather good looking Tribal skin which is certainly an improvement over the ginger skin.