Paragon has just been updated to v29.1 which brings the new Support Caster (Energy Damage; Growth, Intellect) The Fey.
The Fey utilises the forces of nature in battle and she looks quite handy.
Her Untamed Growth ability throws out a explosive plant that does AOE damage over time. Her Bramble Patch creates a line of thorny brambles that can slow multiple Heroes. Harvest Nettles refunds mana on successful hit while her Ultimate, Fly Trap, summons a gargantuan plant that drags you in and applies serious damage.
We’ll be taking a look at her later today in our regular Paragon hero videos and some of you have requested we do it in a live match so we’ll give it a shot this week. Here’s the notes and The Fey trailer.
Paragon Release Notes – 29.1
The Fey Released!
- Weekly Card Pack
- Rust-Breaker (Community Pick)
- Silent Indignation
- Cast Token
HUD & UI
- Ping is now visible when selected using FPS/Ping widget.
- Frostbloom Fey skin is now available in the in-game store.
- Fixed an infinite loading screen bug on PS4
AMD: Crimson 22.214.171.124 (driver version 16.20.1010.1002 – May 2016)
NVIDIA: Version 368.22 (Release Date: May 23, 2016)
- LMB gets stuck on with Team Comms (C).
- Crash when selecting ready prompt just before loading a replay.
- Sprint UI flashes when allies receive card power/XP.
- Jungle creep level indicators stay at whatever level they were until the camp respawns.
- Heroes missing from UI at multiple instances.
- Hero model persists in Hero select.
- Certain equipment cards appear in consumables section.
- Basic attack range indicator requires an ability to be used for it to appear/disappear.
- Cannot spectate a player that rejoins
- CXP and XP visually appear at level 1 after any rejoin.
- Bots are able to be disengaged by entering Shadow Plane.
- Abandoning Weekly Quests does not reset quest panel with new quest progress.
- Leave lobby prompt screen persists in-game and still functions.
- A hitch (~5 seconds) occurs when hitting ‘Accept’ in the settings menu.
- Rejoin loop when using custom keys.
- Battlepack friend code shows as Paragon Founders Pack.
- Incorrect timer value and placeholder icon on daily reward tooltip.
- Black hole negating all knockback and knockup effects.
- Unable to move after using Reversal of Fortune.
- Make way ability FX may disappear.
- Hook causes enemies to fly if they hit geometry during the pull.
- Occasionally glides during walk cycle for clients observing him.
- Skewer visual FX can get stuck on when using the ability and moving into a Shadow Pad.