World of Warcraft, Football Manager and The Sims remain in top 10.
Having not quite managed a top spot entry in the , F1 2011 makes up for it by becoming the best selling game on PC this week. Previous number one, Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine drops down to third.
Somewhat amazingly, EA’s The Sims series fills out four of the top 10 positions thanks to The Sims 3 (2), The Sims 3: Generations (4), The Sims 3: Late Night (8) and The Sims Medieval (9).
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad also had an impressive week, moving up from 13 to 7.
UK PC software chart ten 10 as follows:
01. F1 2011 (Codemasters)
02. The Sims 3 (EA)
03. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
04. The Sims 3: Generations (EA)
05. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
06. Football Manager 2011 (Sega)
07. Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (Tripwire)
08. The Sims 3: Late Night (EA)
09. The Sims Medieval (EA)
10. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Blizzard)
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.