34BigThings’ futuristic-racer Redout is going for cheap on the Humble Store for the entire month of February. The price of the game has been knocked down by 60%, which brings it to just $13.99 (it usually costs $34.99). The game will be available at this discounted price for the entire month of February.
Redout has been on sale numerous times, but I’ve personally never seen it on sale this long. So, if you haven’t picked it up already, then now’s the time to do so! Keep in mind that you’ll need a Steam account to activate the product key that you’ll get after your purchase. Also, if you have an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive, this game is compatible with those!
Here’s a rundown of the features:
- Online multiplayer – match against 12 players around the world for a real challenge
- VR Support – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or Razer OSVR
- Career mode – 75+ events to race, experience, level up and upgrade your ship
- A Diverse World – 20 tracks scattered around 4 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth, plus boss circuits
- Never bored – 7 event types, from classic Race to innovative Arena Race and Score-Based Endurance
- Create your story – 6 racing teams, each requiring a different driving approach, and 4 increasingly fast racing classes
- Powerup – 10+ racing-focused, upgradable powerups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers, and more
- Music for your ears – full 5.1 support and a dynamic soundtrack that will drop sicker and sicker beats the faster you go!