Another patch has just been released for Planet Coaster which comes with a few more fixes.
Stability is key again in this 1.0.2 patch and issues with the difficulty also been sorted. In related news, the free content update from the Frontier team will arrive on 15 December.
The free update will include the Collider flat ride which was recently voted for by the community in their poll as well as other “festive treats”.
Planet Coaster v1.0.2 Patch Notes
- Stability/crash fixes
- Functionality fixes
- “Don’t block station” option doesn’t always work for Monorail
- Chinese / Japanese / Korean fonts look unclear when using Community Translations
- Selecting Hard Challenge actually loads Hard Challenge Rather than Medium
- Text fixes
- “Kerb” is now “Curb” in American English
- “Total Research Spend” is now “Total Research Expenditure”
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.