Managing a theme park will become a little trickier when this Planet Coaster update lands with the addition of criminals such as vandals and pickpockets.
It’s not all doom and gloom though because the update also brings new rides including go-karts and coasters.
All this will be available on 11 April.
- Steel Hydra. Feel the G-force aboard Planet Coaster’s first suspended swinging coaster.
- Trident. Go there and back again with the first of Planet Coaster’s two new shuttle coasters.
- Bakasura. Trident’s bigger, badder brother is a thrilling inverted boomerang coaster.
New Tracked Ride
- ‘Speed’ Go Karts. Design your own karting tracks using Planet Coaster’s powerful track editor and see your guests put pedal to the metal! Who will win and who will spin?
- Elixir Machine. 360 degrees of spinning, swinging, twisting, upside-down insanity.
- Big Wheel. An iconic favorite from the golden age of theme parks.
- ZoZo. The long-armed ZoZo is another addition to Planet Coaster’s lineup of vintage classics.
- Crime and security. Dissatisfied guests may vandalize park scenery, and pickpockets will infiltrate your park to steal other guests’ cash. Keep your law-abiding guests safe with security staff and CCTV cameras.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.