After six years of development and a successful Kickstarter back in 2014, Skymap Games has announced a release date for Bacon Man: An Adventure.
Bacon Man takes inspiration from classic platformers such as Rayman, Mega Man X, and Earthworm Jim. As Bacon Man, players will have to fight the food groups and clear his name after being accused of murdering his grandfather Old King Roast Beef.
It’s been a long time coming but Bacon Man will release on 6 March 2018 and the Steam page is available now. One to watch if you also enjoy two-player co-op platforming action.
Bacon Man: An Adventure Features
- Tougher than nails platforming – in air, or on foot – using the patented Bacon Control System
- 2 player couch co-op. Play as 4 unique characters, each with their own playstyle.
- Collect experience, level up, and gain incredible new abilities, like the Sky Divider, Dash, Stinger, Ground Pound… Each doubling as a method of mobility!
- Impossible boss battles with enemies based on various food groups.
- Full orchestral soundtrack by the talented Braxton Burks (Pokemon Reorchestrated) and Kyle Landry (Youtube & Twitch sensation).
- Unlock costumes for a sassy new look.
- Play through a huge and satire-rich story…
- …or straight up ignore the developers’ hard work by pressing the skip button.