Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds latest patch is now ready for testing on the test servers. It’s now live.
This week 15 patch addresses a few bugs, adds a Southeast Asia server, you can no longer exit a vehicle if it’s completely blocked in, and should give improved UI performance. The patch will hit the live servers tomorrow, Thursday 6 July so it’s short test period.
The full patch notes are as follows:
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Early Access Week 15 Update
- Added SEA (Southeast Asia) server
- Improved UI performance
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to walk through gas station wall.
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to stand on top of a tunnel after getting out of motorbike inside of a tunnel.
- You can no longer get out of a vehicle if the vehicle is blocked all the way around.
- Fixed a bug that made a teammate’s weapon invisible in spectator mode
- Fixed an issue of the scope crosshair appearing blurry when post-processing quality is set to high
- Adjusted GROZA rail to better fit Holographic Sight and Red Dot Sight
- Fixed a bug that caused ammo not to drop after dropping Extended Mag with full Backpack
- Vehicle tire effects will change immediately when the vehicle is on a different type of ground
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.