Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Week 16 patch deploys today on the test servers and comes with numerous improvements. In this update users of a 4:3 resolution should be pleased to see a fixed inventory display, there’s no underwater vehicle firing now, no more immobile starting plane and more.
Assuming everything pans out with this patch during the test, it will be pushed live on Thursday, 13 July. The full patch notes are as follows:
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Week 16 Patch Notes
- Optimized Care Package airplane
- Improved UI performance
- Fixed an issue where the starting airplane became immobile in sky at the very start of a round
- Fixed inventory display issue on 4:3 resolution
- You can always spectate your teammate’s screen in color now
- You can no longer fire weapons in a vehicle from underwater
- Fixed an issue when you could not pick up mags from some areas of the lobby (starting island)
- You no longer have to press the F key to pass through doors destroyed by grenades or Red Zone bombs
- Fixed an issue whereby if you got knocked out while zooming in with a scope, you won’t be zooming in when revived
- Fixed an issue when grenades were not available to throw periodically
- Fixed an issue of armed weapon not getting displayed on HUD UI, when switching weapons with number keys while having inventory open
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.