The closed beta for Trials Evolution Gold is now underway and Ubisoft are encouraging gamers to pre-order the game between now and 14 March by offering them a spot on the test.
Ubisoft and developer RedLynx are also running a track creation competition using the game’s track editor and winners will see the inclusion of their creation in Track Central at the launch of the game as well as receiving some other “exclusive prizes”.
Trials Evolution Gold for PC includes all of the original game’s content, which has been enhanced for the PC, and all the tracks from Trials HD.
Finally we have a list of achievements and rewards you can bag.
- Action 1: Gold Digger – Obtain your first gold medal in single player career
- Action 2: Decorated – Obtain 100 total medals in single player career
- Action 3: Faultless – Zero fault any hard track in single player career
- Action 4: Platinum Privileges – Obtain your first platinum medal in single player career
- Reward 1: Trials Evolution GOLD wallpaper – With this wallpaper, turn your boring desktop into a wild Trials ride!
- Reward 2: Rider Gear: Top Hat – Every classy Trials rider needs his or her very own top-hat (and awesome moustache!)
- Reward 3: Rider Gear- Ancient Armor – Forged in the depths of Mount Lynx, this armor has no magical properties whatsoever!
- Reward 4: Rider Gear: Space Suit – In the Space Suit, nobody can hear you scream. Actually they can but it just seems way cooler!
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.