PUBG are ready to test out some more PlayerUknown’s Battlegrounds changes on the test servers.
The update includes improvements to Miramar with more buildings for cover, more off-road vehicle routes, and an upgrade to the item spawn level. Another reason for the Update #4 test is to try out more of PUBG’s anti-cheat systems which they have been continuously working on. This test has therefore been launched to make sure the game is stable with these measures in place.
PUBG says that if the game is crashing on the test server then move back to the live. The patch notes are as follows
- Miramar improvements
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly