Pure Farming 2018 released just a few days ago, but the developers over at Ice Flames are still continuing to work on the game. After getting feedback from this fresh batch of players, the developers have acknowledged improvements that need to be made and will be doing just that with new updates which are coming very soon.
The first patch is set to release tomorrow (March 16), and will include the following changes:
- Full 24-hour day/night cycle (1 in-game minute will be equal to 1 real-world minute)
- Steering sensitivity will be adjustable
- FOV (Field-of-View) will be adjustable
- Tablet will be removed from vehicle cockpits
- Players will be able to adjust cameras and zoom distances when driving
Some more changes will be coming a little later, starting next week:
- PC players will be able to adjust key binding (Patch next week)
- Interior lights will be added to vehicle cockpits. Cockpits will also be improved (Patch coming in 2-3 weeks)
Even more improvements/new features will be added later on, but exactly when has not been specified for these specific details:
- Improvements to AI workers
- Support for more steering wheels
- Female farmer model
- Improvements to character animations
- Being able to turn off the vehicle engines manually
It’s always great to see studios acknowledge feedback and are willing to make changes/adjustments in order to satisfy the desires of the player base. It will be interesting to see how Pure Farming 2018 continues to grow as more time passes.
Having been introduced to video games at the age of 3 via a Nintendo 64, A.K has grown up in the culture. A fan of simulators and racers, with a soft spot for Nintendo! But, he has a great respect for the entire video game world and enjoys watching it all expand as a whole.