Remedy are trying their best to make Quantum Break worthwhile on the PC and a new patch has been released taking the game to v184.108.40.206.
Whether any of this helps improve performance and framerates is unknown to us because was won’t touch this with a bargepole. If you have the game, hopefully, there’re some improvements this time.
If you have the game, hopefully, there are some more improvements this time that will sort out framerate issues.
Quantum Break New Features
- Added additional graphics options
- Added quit button to main menu
- ALT-Enter now toggles full-screen mode.
General Windows 10 Fixes / Updates:
- Fixed rare instances of cloud saves failing and causing loss of progress
- Fix for a rare bug that accidentally wiped progress after completing the game
- Fixed aspect ratio and full-screen scaling for non 16:9 resolutions
- Fixed resolution selection when transitioning from windowed to fullscreen mode ·
- Fixed frame timing not matching the refresh rate
- General performance improvements
- Unlock descriptions for Will Diary 1 and Will Diary 2 are no longer reversed
- Fixed Jacks subtitles not showing in some cinematics
- Fixed a few Unicode issues that prevented some users from launching the game
- Fixed various keyboard input issues
- Remedy logo fix
- Fixed in-game TV screen images which were sometimes grainy
- Fixed circular progress bar alpha in the junction stats screen
- Fixed options menu items being clickable even if they’re cropped
- Fixed 1 px gaps sometimes visible in the PC keyboard key callout backgrounds
- Fixed rendering issues in the menus
- Fixes for making Xbox Live integration more fault-tolerant.
- Fixed video playback not always ending if the video was synced to audio
- Fixed issue in renderer when initializing participating media
- Act 5: Fixed missing line in Portuguese audio in an Act 5 cinematic
- Act 2 Part 1: Fixed Nick pathing issues
- Act 2 Part 3: Added collision on time machine corridor to prevent players accidentally falling to their death ·
- Act 5: Fixed last subtitle going by too quickly to read ·