The farming simulator genre is a surprisingly popular one, especially on PC. Triangle Studios and Soedesco are throwing their hats into the ring with their own farming-sim: Real Farm.
Real Farm is set to launch in just a few weeks on consoles and PC. A brand-new gameplay trailer has been released which shows off some in-engine footage of the game:
It seems like all the core farm-sim features are present: harvesting, fertilizing, taking care of livestock. Not to mention the visuals do look pretty nice! It will be interesting to see how it compares to the acclaimed Farming Simulator series from GIANTS Software.
Real Farm will plough its way onto PC, PS4 and Xbox One on October 20th. Nintendo Switch, PS4 Pro and Xbox One X versions are also in the works to be released at a later date.
Here’s a rundown of the features:
Grow your way to success in Real Farm, the most immersive agricultural sim around. Explore the 4K countryside and make it yours. Start from nothing or take on a working farm. Manage the land, crops, animals and staff, and reap the riches you sow.
• Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
• Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
• Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode • Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
• Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
• Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
Having been introduced to video games at the age of 3 via a Nintendo 64, A.K has grown up in the culture. A fan of simulators and racers, with a soft spot for Nintendo! But, he has a great respect for the entire video game world and enjoys watching it all expand as a whole.