Boxed limited edition of puzzle platformer arrives via IndieBox
After months of dedication, the IndieBox crew and Rain Games are announcing the first physical version of Teslagrad, Rain Games’ puzzle platformer. Inspired on the video game classic boxes (specially those of NES, SNES and Sega Genesis) and paying ineffable attention to detail, this Teslagrad collector’s edition is now available, yet limited to less than 250 copies. IndieBox has just launched their monthly suscription service, delivering collector’s edition boxes of independent video games, and Rain Games is amazingly honored to be the first independent developer ever to be published in an IndieBox. This Teslagrad unique edition includes the game for PC/Mac OsX/Linux, a 24 Page color manual, the game Soundtrack, a 11″ x 17″ poster and several additional goodies (list below). As the launch title, Teslagrad will not be available for new suscribers, but there will be limited quantities of the game in their new online store.
In addition to this, Rain Games celebrates this Teslagrad collector’s edition release offering a 33% discount on any digital copy of Teslagrad (including Steam copies and DRM-free GOG copies) from today (10 am Pacific Time) until Friday May 25th. Check out Teslagrad IndieBox below.
- Retro Game Box with Guest Artwork by Dan Jones
- USB Teslagrad Game Cartridge (PC/Mac/Linux) with Protective Case
- 24 Page Color Manual
- Teslagrad Soundtrack featuring Bonus Track by Chiptunes Artist Kubbi
- Teslagrad Poster
- Four-Button Pack featuring the Powers of the Teslamancer
- Official CubeeCraft Papercraft of the Teslamancer
- BONUS: Powerhoof’s Game Jam Prototype of Dungeon Crawler – CRAWL
- Vinyl IndieBox Sticker