Riot Games are hopefully set to release the League of Legends patch 4.4 this week for players with six hours of downtime planned for ranked queues taking place tomorrow.
A note from the LoL team reads:
“On [March 18], starting at 1:30 AM PDT, ranked queues will be disabled in preparation for patch 4.4. At 3:00 AM PDT, the servers will be shut down and all games currently in progress will end in a draw and stats will not be recorded. We estimate the battlegrounds will be unavailable for 6 hours,”
Right now there are no full patch notes available but changes are expected for Lich Bane, Fizz, Diana, Twisted Fate as posted in the PBE forums in the past few days. Notes that have been revealed include:
- stats granted (+80 ability power, +250 mana, +5% movement speed) unchanged
- 50 base damage replaced with 75% of the character’s Base Attack Damage
- AP ratio reduced to 0.5 from 0.75
- Seastone Trident active Ability Power ratio increased to 0.25 from 0.15
- Passive Ability Power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.6
- Pick A Card Ability Power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.4
- Stacked Deck Ability Power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.4
EzrealMystic Shot Ability Power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2
- Mystic Shot Ability Power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2
Keep an eye out for the full League of Legends 4.4 patch notes which will include all the changes and an update confirming exactly when the full patch will be released. Whether it will released once the servers are back up remains to be seen.
Update: The patch notes are now up.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.