Following a breakthrough August where 1-million units were sold on Steam, developer Psyonix announced that Rocket League will add more content with its second DLC pack, “Revenge of the Battle Cars.”
Scheduled for release in October, the upcoming DLC pack features “Scarab” and “Zippy,” two fan-favorite vehicles from Rocket League’s predecessor, Super Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. The content will be coming to the PC and PlayStation 4 and sits at a $3.99 price point. The content pack also includes New Paint Types, Decals, Rocket Boosts, Toppers, Antennas, Wheels, Trophies and Achievements.
All players, regardless of whether they purchased the DLC or not, will be treated with two free alternate variations of existing arenas: Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk). New Country and Community Flags will also be made available in the update.
The complete Revenge of the Battle Cars DLC pack includes:
- 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
- 12 New Decals (six for each new car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 new Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
- New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
Visit the Rocket League official site for more updates on the game. Did you play the original Super Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars? What are you looking forward to most in the DLC?
A console gamer gone rogue. Collector of retro games, pun and dad joke enthusiast. My spotify playlists are out of control. Rocket League anyone?Twitter: enthusiast_greg