Rocket League update 7 has been released which includes the Neo Tokyo arena.
There’s some pretty extensive patch notes that come with this update and the full patch notes can be found over on the official site if you want to pour over them. The main additions are as follows:
- Added four new premium Battle-Cars…
- (DLC) Neo Tokyo-inspired vehicles “Esper” and “Masamune”, and Classic Cars “Aftershock” and “Marauder” will be available July 18th.
- (DLC) Six Decals for each new vehicle
- Added all-new “Neo Tokyo” Arena to all casual and competitive playlists.
- Added all-new “Pillars” Arena to Rocket Labs playlist.
- Added “Showroom” to preview premium content
- Competitive Season 2 has ended and rewards will be given to participants who achieved “Prospect I” and above
- Competitive Season 3 has begun! All competitive skill ratings have been reset.
- New “Rare” and “Very Rare” items can now be found after Online matches, there are many new items for you to discover and collect!
- Multiple Bug Fixes
Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.