Psyonix is bringing a new game mode to Rocket League in September.
Called Rocket League Rumble, the mode will drop random power-ups into the action such as Grappling Hook, Tornado, Freezer and more. The update will be free when it goes live.
The full list of power-ups include:
- The Boot (Kick’s an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces the opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and cars into a giant funnel cloud)
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.