Psyonix is just about to release their next update for Rocket League, Starbase Arc.
The new space-themed update for the car-based footy title will release at 10PM GMT (2PM PST) today. The update comes with a new few arena and a premium DLC “Battle-Car” called Vulcan.
The new arena is set inside a space station and players can expect to see floating planetoids, starship battles, and interstellar laser shows.
That’s not all, there’s now a Custom Training mode and the additional features below.
- Steam Workshop Support: Allows Unreal Engine 3 UDK users to create custom levels for the game via a Steam Workshop Uploader Tool. Find more information here.
- Arena Preference Selector: Highly requested feature allows players to “Like” or “Dislike” Arenas in the game to increase or decrease odds of playing on them again in online matches.
- ‘Champion Series IV’ Crate: The popular Champion Series continues with all-new exclusive garage items to help support Psyonix esports initiatives. Potentially unlock a new Import Battle-Car, animated Decals, Exotic Wheels, Black Market surprises, and more.
- Two Variant Arenas: ‘Wasteland (Night)’ and ‘Utopia Coliseum (Snowy)’ dropping into Exhibition and Private matches plus all ranked playlists.
- Redesigned SARPBC Vehicles: Free visual redesigns for the veteran Battle-Cars ‘X-Devil’ and ‘Gizmo’
- New Colorblind Mode: New ‘Color Blind Mode’ is available in the ‘Options’ menu, adding high-contrast orange and blue shades along with high contrast nameplates.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.