During Master of Disguise, Sherlock dresses up as a thief to complete a sketch of a suspect. If you make your way back to the police station, the cop at the desk will be thankful for your aid. Now, it’s time for us to look for the detective’s childhood home in Cordona. Here’s our Sherlock Holmes Chapter One guide to help you find and enter Stonewood Manor as part of a Shattered Memory.
How to find Stonewood Manor and complete the Shattered Memory in Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
To find the location of Stonewood Manor in Sherlock Holmes Chapter One, we’ll have to check the police station’s archives. Choose the following:
- Evidence – Vogel’s Story
- Crimes – Violent crimes
- Subjects – Victims
- Districts – Grand Saray
You’ll receive a note regarding the manor’s location. It’s actually on a hill in the northwest section of Grand Saray near the Greek Bridge.
There are a few things that we’ll want to check out in the yard:
- The gazebo with the training dummy.
- Use Concentration on the white circles to be informed about the police investigation that happened many years ago.
When you’re done, the front door of Stonewood Manor will open. Again, examine the objects here (i.e., staircase railing, the missing painting outline at the center, the umbrella near the entrance door, and the desk in the second-floor study). You’ll receive a couple of story cases (i.e., sidequests related to Sherlock’s past):
- In For A Penny – This involves looking for the Hidden Coins.
- The Tale of the Empty House – This involves buying antique furniture so Sherlock can remember memories from his childhood.
Shattered Memory: Sherlock’s Bedroom
If you were able to examine all the clues, a white orb pops up. You can then reconstruct the scene in the hall:
- Dr. Otto Richter places his hat on the stand.
- Mycroft near the suitcases.
- Sherlock attends to his mother at the foot of the staircase.
This unlocks the door to Sherlock’s bedroom. Go inside and examine all the objects that you can find. John even challenges you to find a hidden object. If you picked up the wooden handle on the desk, make sure it’s pinned. Then, check the large cabinet. You can get Sigir Holmes’ pipe and a newspaper.
Lastly, check your Mind Palace. Combine the entries to discover that they had a family friend who lived in Cordona. With that, it’s time to investigate The Gilded Cage.