The Muse From Abroad investigation takes you to an art gallery and a painter’s house. Eventually, you have to solve a crime scene in a refugee camp. While you’re doing that, you’ll notice that someone is in need of immediate medical attention. Here’s our Sherlock Holmes Chapter One guide to help you save the wounded refugee as part of The Muse From Abroad investigation.
How to save the wounded refugee in Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
As you check the refugee camp crime scene, you’ll see a stick next to a spatter of blood. Nearby, you’ll realize that the wounded refugee has been stabbed by the intruder. Examine his injury, which will cause Jon to tell you that you have a moral obligation to help him.
Make sure you have the “Wounded Refugee” evidence pinned on your casebook while exploring. It’s time to find three ingredients by using your Concentration ability (“Q” key):
- Hot water – Found in a large vat in the central area.
- Aloe vera – Near the canal where the intruder’s corpse is.
- Cloth – On a desk in the sleeping quarters next to the sewer gate.
Next, you have to do a chemical operation:
- +3 red linked to a charge reversal process; becomes -3 red.
- -5 green linked to an addition process; becomes -4 green.
- +4 blue linked to a separate addition process; becomes +5 blue.
- -3 red and -4 green linked to a combination process; the two are joined together.
- The combined -3 red and -4 green are linked to another combination process, alongside +5 blue.
- Drag the final product to the right.
This will save the wounded refugee in Sherlock Holmes Chapter One. Because of your actions, the people here will be very grateful. After you solve the crime scene, they’ll tell you about the smuggling ring where the cops and a crime boss are in cahoots. It’s time to find these perpetrators and conclude our investigation.