As Eivor explores Francia, you’ll no doubt discover new items. You can see these outlined in our Francia world map guide. Once you arrive at these locations, though, you might need to solve some tricky puzzles or obtain keys to unlock chests. Here’s our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris weapons and armor locations guide to help you with the loot that you can find in Francia.
Note: For more information, check out our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris guides and features hub. You may also take a look at our hubs for the base game as well as the Wrath of the Druids expansion. Lastly, please be reminded that this guide contains minor spoilers.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris – New weapons and armor locations in Francia guide
I’ve divided this guide into multiple parts (including separate guides depending on when you’d be able to acquire them in-game). You can refer to the pages below for the new weapons and armor pieces that you’d like to find in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris:
- Bellatores Robe and Scythe of Revolt – This is part of the first Black Box Infiltration mission.
- Durendal – You’ll visit the area where this is located during another main quest. However, you can also go here while free-roaming.
- Bloodied Scythe – This is also another area that’s visited during a main quest, and it’s also available while free-roaming.
- Scythe of Tribulation – The area nearby is where a main quest takes place.
- Wretched Scythe – You don’t visit this area during the campaign.
- Paladin armor set – These gear pieces are found all over Francia.
- Ulfberht Sword (Egbert) and treasure map – You’ll stumble upon a treasure map that leads you to this item.
- Joyeuse – The sword is a reward after discovering the Hidden Ones Bureau.
- Reaper armor set – These armor pieces are acquired as you complete Pierre’s Rebel Missions.
- Ring Sword – You’ll get this one during “Skål,” a quest that occurs towards the end of the campaign.