EU PS3 gamers eager to get their hands on the latest update to The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim won’t have to wait much longer, Bethesda has announced that the PS3 v1.7 update arrives on Monday in Europe. This patch was labeled as 1.06 when it was released in the US and included the the v1.06 feature updates as well as the v1.7 updates below.
In case you have forgotten what’s included in the v1.0p7 update, here’s the notes again:
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.