United Front’s Early Access title Smash and Grab is free to play this weekend on Steam.
In Smash and Grab you run around the streets looting and grabbing cash with your crew. Each match consists of two teams of three players with and AI crew of thugs duking it out on the streets to reach a monetary goal. We have a new preview up explaining how all this works if you fancy it. The game does show some promise but it’s still early days.
The free weekend starts now and concluded at 12 PM on Tuesday 18 October. If you like it then there;s also 15% off this weekend.
About Smash and Grab
- A completely new take on multiplayer combat from the makers of Sleeping Dogs
- Dystopian underground competition where gangs of the future battle it out
- 3rd person online PvP melee combat
- Each player leads a gang of 5 characters; 3 gangs on each team
- Control the leader directly, and give orders to your AI gang
- Mix and match your gang members for team strategy
- Loot stores, get materials, and craft weapons in-match
- 2 maps/modes; 7 leaders; 13 Lieutenants; dozens of weapons and hundreds of customization options – with more planned through Early Access
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.