The footy fun continues in Sociable Soccer and the Early Access version has just received a major update.
Last month Peter took a look at the game and although it shows promise there were issues that really needed to be addressed such goalkeepers, sliding tackles and the AI. Some of those issues have been looked at and should have improved in this patch. The last point in the notes below is very important, probably the most important non-feature in the game.
- Improved AI
- Improved Goalkeepers
- Improved Player Selection & shot powers
- Improved Slide Tackles and Headers
- Improved Collision for Ball, Players and Posts
- Improved Penalty Shoot Out (presentation incomplete)
- Improved Kits and Kit Clash algorithm
- Improved HUD Display in game
- Skip Button added for replays and game breaks
- Improved World Mode menu buttons
- Improved Tactics menu & squad saving (subs coming soon)
- Improved player card layout and images
- Fixed Boss Mode Save & improved checkpoint spacing
- Many other bug fixes, optimisations and tweaks
- Continued absence of Loot Boxes
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.