Starpoint Gemini 2 will launch soon and finally leave Early Access.
Although the space RPG/Sim is still in testing the release is getting close so to highlight what’s on offer Iceberg Interactive has released a new cinematic trailer.
The game will also be receiving a few updates this Friday which will include Steam Big Picture and other fixes based on player feedback.
- ADDED: Full controller support making the game fully playable in Steam Big Picture mode
- UPDATE: Based on feedback, drop rate of blueprints is increased in all instances
- UPDATED: Nebulas optimized some more. More specifically, when inside a nebula, other nebulas are not rendered
- ADDED: Artefacts can now be collected from special structures scattered around Gemini
- ADDED: Another optimization pass focused mostly on sector-to-sector streaming
- ADDED: Music now changes to combat music when fighting ensues
- ADDED: Twin suns now shine over Gemini from its center (will be further graphically improved)
If this gets your space legs twitching you can find out more on the Steam page.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.