Starpoint Gemini 2 will launch soon and finally leave Early Access.
Although the space RPG/Sim is still in testing the release is getting close so to highlight what’s on offer Iceberg Interactive has released a new cinematic trailer.
The game will also be receiving a few updates this Friday which will include Steam Big Picture and other fixes based on player feedback.
- ADDED: Full controller support making the game fully playable in Steam Big Picture mode
- UPDATE: Based on feedback, drop rate of blueprints is increased in all instances
- UPDATED: Nebulas optimized some more. More specifically, when inside a nebula, other nebulas are not rendered
- ADDED: Artefacts can now be collected from special structures scattered around Gemini
- ADDED: Another optimization pass focused mostly on sector-to-sector streaming
- ADDED: Music now changes to combat music when fighting ensues
- ADDED: Twin suns now shine over Gemini from its center (will be further graphically improved)
If this gets your space legs twitching you can find out more on the Steam page.